How To Use The App
- Download and install the DaHelp Quest app on your device (phone, tablet, or computer) or login on our website.
- When starting the application, users will first see a welcome screen instructing them to sign up or log in.
- After logging in, users will see the main dashboard, where they can see a list of recorded lectures or meetings or upload an image of a passage or textbook they wish to understand better.
- To record a lecture or meeting, press the record button on the app's home screen, and your device will start recording the session as audio.
- When the recording is complete, the DaHelp Quest app will transcribe the audio into text, providing you with a text transcript for the lecture or meeting along with a summary.
- Once transcribed, you can review the text transcript and interactively ask questions about the topics covered in the lecture or meeting.
- To use the image functionality, take a picture of the passage or textbook, then upload it to the DaHelp Quest app. The machine learning model will extract the text from the image, provide you with a summary of the material, and allow you to ask questions and receive answers.
- You can continue building your knowledge every day with the app, recording new lectures or meetings and asking more profound questions based on the topic.
- When you have completed a session or image upload, you can save it in the app for future reference or export it to other platforms for further analysis.